Feminista Fund supports projects in developing countries that empower, improve the lives of, and reduce inequality for women and girls.
Feminista Fund is administered on behalf of a private donor by The Gift Trust. You can either donate into the fund below or apply for funding if you are a group that meets our criteria.
Feminista Fund supports small and medium organisations that work in developing countries, are led or driven by local women in a true partnership, and target one or more of the following priorities:
- Support the education and empowerment of girls and women
- Improve gender rights for women, from grassroots to global levels
- Support girls and women into leadership roles
- Improve employment opportunities for women and girls
- Improve the status or mana of women and girls
- Prevent trafficking and slavery of women and girls
How the Fund operates
- We proactively seek organisations to support and will not invite unsolicited applications
- We aim for long term relationship building with the organisations we support and will ideally provide multi-year funding
- We work on a high-trust model of philanthropy with low reporting requirements
- We want to see impact-focused measurement and tangible outcomes of the projects we support
- We have a strong values base and look for organisations with similar values (Empowerment, Leadership, Self-sufficiency, Fairness, Integrity, Ethics, Justice, Equity, Knowledge)
I’m ready to make a donation into the fund
I want to apply for funding and my organisation meets your criteria
When you make a donation, your name, email and donation amount will be shared with Feminista Fund.